On June 26, 1970, Frank Robinson smacks two grand slams during a 12-2 rout of the Washington Senators. The Baltimore Orioles’ right fielder connects on consecutive at-bats, scoring Dave McNally, Don Buford, and Paul Blair each time. Robinson becomes only the third major leaguer to hit grand slams in consecutive innings.
Duke Snider blasts three home runs in the Dodgers’ 11-8 win over Milwaukee. Jackie Robinson, Pee Wee Reese, and Roy Campanella also go deep in the Ebbets Field’s contest, helping Brooklyn set a franchise record with six home runs.
June 1, 1955
December 10, 2009
The Seattle Mariners trade reliever Bill Caudill and a player to be named later (minor leaguer Darrel Akerfelds) to the Oakland Athletics for catcher Bob Kearney and reliever Dave Beard.
November 21, 1983
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Three Rivers Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- Metropolitan Stadium 1961 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Minnesota Twins $18.00
- This Day In Baseball Mug
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- This one will have you in stitches $21.50 – $29.00