On September 29, 1963, John Paciorek of the Houston Colt .45s makes his major league debut a memorable one by going 3-for-3 with two walks and three RBIs. Unfortunately, Paciorek injures his back and will never appear in another major league game…
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
December 4, 1899
Oakland’s Bob Welch (20-4) wins his 20th game of the season, 8 – 3 over the Orioles. Mark McGwire hits his 31st homer and drives in 3.
August 17, 1990
The Pirates clinch a postseason berth for the first time since 1992 with a 2 – 1 win over the Cubs, thanks to Starling Marte’s tie-breaking 9th-inning homer. The Reds soon join them with a 10-inning, 3 – 2 win over the Mets, secured on Shin-Soo Choo’s game-ending single. With the Cardinals having clinched a postseason slot a few days earlier, it will be the first time that three teams from the same division play together in the postseason. The three teams have been bunched up all season, and their order of finish is still to be determined.
September 23, 2013
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Wrigley Field 1916 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago Cubs $18.00
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- The Astrodome 1965 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Houston Astros $18.00
- Fulton County Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Atlanta Braves $18.00
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00