On February 6 1968 — 1968 – Voters in King County, Washington, whose seat is Seattle, approve by 62 percent a $40 million bond issue to build a domed, multipurpose stadium.
At Milwaukee’s County Stadium, Joe Morgan sets an Astros record by going 6-for-6. The 21 year-old rookie second baseman’s stellar performance, which includes two home runs and a double, doesn’t stop the Braves from beating Houston, 9-8.
July 8, 1965
At Navin Field in Detroit, Bob Meusel again hits for the cycle. The Yankees outfielder becomes the first big leaguer to accomplish the feat for a third time during his career.
July 26, 1928
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 10 Cent Beer Night Milwaukee County Stadium T-Shirt $18.00
- Metropolitan Stadium 1961 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Minnesota Twins $18.00
- 2004 Boston Red Sox World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- What Shift? hit 'em where they ain't $13.50 – $19.00