ON July 12, 1962 – Exactly one month after accomplishing the feat for the first time, the Aaron brothers both homer again in the same game, giving Milwaukee an exciting 8-6 victory over St. Louis at County Stadium. Behind 6-3 going into the bottom of the ninth, Tommie’s solo shot cuts the deficit to two runs, and his older sibling Hank seals the deal four batters later with a walk-off grand slam.
1931 – Tony Cuccinello wakes up the last-place Reds by going 6 for 6, with three singles, two doubles and a triple, as Cincy wins the first game of a doubleheader against Boston, 17 – 3. Cuccinello doesn’t stop there, belting a three-run homer in the 8th of the nitecap to give the Reds a 4 – 2 win. “Cooch” has eight RBIs for the day.
August 13, 1931
April 4, 2017
Milton Bradley’s anterior cruciate ligament is torn when his manager Bud Black spins him to the ground to keep him from going after umpire Mike Winters in the eighth inning of a 7-3 loss to the Rockies. The Padres’ left fielder will miss the rest of the season due to the injury, and the first base ump will be suspended for the remainder of the season without pay for his actions during the confrontation.
September 23, 2007
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Managers do not like relief pitchers who fail $21.50 – $29.00
- Wrigley Field 1916 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago Cubs $18.00
- Braves Field 1915 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Boston Braves $18.00
- Kauffman Stadium 1973 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Kansas City Royals $30.00
- Tiger Stadium 1918 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Detroit Tigers $18.00
- Keepsake Engraved Bats $40.00