On May 15, 1960, Chicago Cubs right-hander Don Cardwell hurls a no-hitter. Cardwell defeats the St. Louis Cardinals, 4-0, at Wrigley Field. Cardwell, a recent trade acquisition from the Philadelphia Phillies, becomes the first man to pitch a no-hitter in his first start after being traded.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
August 20, 1957
August 17, 1992
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- Fulton County Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Atlanta Braves $18.00
- Dodger Stadium 1962 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Los Angeles Dodgers $30.00
- Veterans Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Philadelphia Phillies $18.00
- 2004 Boston Red Sox World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- The Astrodome 1965 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Houston Astros $18.00