May 29 , 1965 Dick Allen’s 529-foot blast clears the left-center field roof, over the Coke Sign, at Connie Mack Stadium. The Phillies’ third baseman’s two-run prodigious poke off Chicago’s right-hander Larry Jackson proves to be the difference in Philadelphia’s 4-2 victory.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Mark McGwire of the Oakland A’s becomes the first rookie to hit 30 home runs before the All-Star break
July 5, 1987
San Diego pummels Colorado, 15 – 4, as 3B Ken Caminiti drives home eight runs with four hits, including a pair of homers, again from each side of the plate. Caminiti has now hit a pair of homers, right and left-handed, in three of his last four games. He’s the only major leaguer to ever to do it three times in a month. Jody Reed has four hits and four runs for the Pads. Andres Galarraga connects for his 30th homer, giving the Rockies four players with 30+ homers. This matches the 1977 Dodgers.
September 19, 1995
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- This Day In Baseball Mug
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Keepsake Engraved Bats $40.00
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- Dave Parker Special $13.50 – $19.00