On July 17, 1987, Don Mattingly of the New York Yankees becomes the first American League player to hit home runs in seven consecutive games. Mattingly connects against Paul Kilgus of the Texas Rangers, helping the Yankees to an 8-4 win.
Ian Kinsler becomes the fifth major leaguer in baseball history to hit both a leadoff and walk-off home run for his team in the same game
July 19, 2009
Willie Mays becomes the all-time National League right-handed home run leader when he connects for his 371st career round-tripper, a fourth-inning solo shot off Chicago’s Larry Jackson in the Giants’ 5-1 victory at Candlestick Park. The San Francisco center fielder surpasses Gil Hodges, who established the mark last season.
April 19, 1963
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Event Page Sponsorship $10.00
- The Astrodome 1965 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Houston Astros $18.00
- Busch Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00
- This one will have you in stitches $21.50 – $29.00
- Plate Create $45.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00