On April 22, 1980, Barry Foote hits a grand slam with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the Chicago Cubs a dramatic 16-12 win over the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cubs’ catcher finishes the game with eight RBIs.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Cleveland Blues rally for nine runs with two outs in the ninth inning to post an amazing 14-13 victory over the Washington Senators
May 23, 1901
July 26, 1983
May 17, 1996
With rain pelting down at Ebbets Field, Hack Wilson pounds a 9th-inning pinch-grand slam, the first in Brooklyn Dodgers history, to beat Ad Liska and the Philadelphia Phillies, 8 – 6. The homer is inside-the-park, just the third pinch inside-the-park grand homer in major league history, and the first since 1910.
May 14, 1933
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Sicks Stadium 1969 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Seattle Rainers and Pilots $30.00
- County Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Milwaukee Brewers & Braves $18.00
- Memorial Stadium 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Tiger Stadium 1918 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Detroit Tigers $18.00
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50