On august 15, 1954 at Ebbets Field Gil Hodges hits his 200th career homerun. His blast came in the 5th off Al Corwin in 9-4 Dodger victory.
The last HR of his career was #370, which put him tenth on the all-time list and first among all right-handers in the history of the National League.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
September 30, 1927
At Milwaukee’s Miller Park, Mark Bellhorn becomes the first National Leaguer and joins Carlos Baerga as the only other switch-hitter to homer from both sides of the plate in the same inning. The Cub infielder connects off southpaw Andrew Lorraine to start Chicago’s 10-run 4th-inning and then goes deep again with a three-run homer with two outs off Jose Cabrera.
August 29, 2002
September 4, 1991
July 22, 1954
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- Seals Stadium 1959 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the San Francisco Seals $18.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Sicks Stadium 1969 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Seattle Rainers and Pilots $30.00
- Anaheim Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Los Angeles Angels $18.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00