Soon after Babe Ruth receives his World Series winner’s share of $6,160.46, insurance agent Harry Heilmann, who beat Ruth for the batting title by 10 points, sells him a $50,000 life insurance policy. Beneficiaries are Mrs. Ruth and adopted daughter Dorothy.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
April 2, 1908
February 23, 2013
March 22, 1991
December 20, 1978
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Arlington Stadium 1972 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Texas Rangers $18.00
- This Day In Baseball Mug
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- Memorial Stadium 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00
- Legends of Baseball - Aaron to Ozzie
- San Diego Stadium 1969 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your San Diego Padres $18.00