On September 26, 1971, Jim Palmer becomes the fourth member of the Baltimore Orioles to register 20 wins on the season. Palmer pitches a three-hitter to improve his record to 20-9. Palmer joins Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally, and Pat Dobson as 20-game winners.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Jerry Nops and teammate Frank Kitson pitch back to back one-hitters the first instance of back-to-back one-hitters in the 20th century
July 5, 1900
August 15, 1910
Dizzy Dean becomes the first pitcher to reach 20 wins this season with a 2 – 0 shutout over the Reds.
August 7, 1934
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- Memorial Stadium "Legacy" 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00
- Braves Field 1915 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Boston Braves $18.00
- Dave Coverly Collection $21.50 – $29.00
- 1988 Los Angeles Dodgers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00