On April 6, 2006, the Cardinals render Philadelphia’s Jimmy Rollins hitless, halting his 38-game hitting streak that dated back to the end of the 2005 season. The streak, which included 36 games in 2005, is the longest in Phillies’ history.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
June 24, 1941
Tommy Holmes of the Boston Braves goes hitless, ending his National League record hitting streak at 37 games
July 12, 1945
July 24, 1978
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Dave Parker Special $13.50 – $19.00
- Comiskey Park 1910 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago White Sox $18.00
- What Shift? hit 'em where they ain't $13.50 – $19.00
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- Fulton County Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Atlanta Braves $18.00
- Yankee Stadium 1923 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your New York Yankees $30.00