In autobiography, Bob Gibson on Lou Brock: “There was no other player who irritated the other team as Lou Brock did, and consequently no other who was knocked down quite as often. When the other team threw at Brock, I considered it my duty to throw at somebody on the other team.”
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Dizzy Dean pitching for the Cubs gets Yankees’ Tommy Henrich to pop up in Game 2 of 1938 World Series at Wrigley Field. Joe DiMaggio on deck.
October 6, 1938
August 1, 1989
February 23, 1937
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Ebbets Field 1913 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Brooklyn Dodgers $18.00
- Sportsman's Park 1931 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the St. Louis Browns $18.00
- Crosley Field 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- Event Page Sponsorship $10.00
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- 10 Cent Beer Night Milwaukee County Stadium T-Shirt $18.00