On May 18, 1956, Mickey Mantle hits home runs from both sides of the plate for the third time in his career, setting a major league record. Mantle’s day includes four hits in four at-bats, helping the New York Yankees to an 8-7 win over the Chicago White Sox.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Barry Bonds becomes only the fourth player in major league history to amass 300 home runs and 300 stolen bases when he homers in the 3rd inning in the San Francisco Giants’ 6 – 3 victory over the Florida Marlins. His father, Bobby Bonds, along with godfather Willie Mays and Andre Dawson are the only other players to reach 300-300.
April 27, 1996
September 10, 1934
April 29, 1953
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Anaheim Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Los Angeles Angels $18.00
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- What Shift? hit 'em where they ain't $13.50 – $19.00
- Shibe Park 1909 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Philadelphia A's $18.00
- Arlington Stadium 1972 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Texas Rangers $18.00