On October 3, 1999 In the final regular-season game ever to be played at the Astrodome, Mike Hampton (22-4) beats the Dodgers, 9-4. The victory clinches the division title as the Astros finish one game ahead of the Reds in the National League Central.
April 29, 1967
St. Louis Cardinals win the National League pennant by beating the Brooklyn Dodgers 8 – 4 and sweeping a best-of-three playoff.
October 3, 1946
October 1, 2006
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Dave Parker Special $13.50 – $19.00
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- The Greatest Game Ever Pitched: Juan Marichal, Warren Spahn, and the Pitching Duel of the Century $14.95
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- Ump's getting even $21.50 – $29.00
- Baseball in Altoona: From the Mountain City to the Curve $12.15