On April 24, 1917, George Mogridge of the New York Yankees pitches a no-hitter against the Boston Red Sox. Mogridge strikes out three batters and walks three in the 2-1 victory. He becomes the first Yankee pitcher to actually win a no-hit game.
1969 – Bob Moose of the Pittsburgh Pirates pitches a 4 – 0 no-hitter against the New York Mets at Shea Stadium.
September 20, 1969
September 9, 2003
July 15, 1973
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Municipal Stadium 1955 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Kansas City A's $18.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- Keepsake Engraved Bats $40.00
- Tiger Stadium 1918 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Detroit Tigers $18.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00
- Seals Stadium 1959 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the San Francisco Seals $18.00