On February 14, 1911, the New York Giants and Philadelphia Phillies come up with an idea for a new style of uniform – white flannels with thin vertical stripes. Such “pinstripes” will eventually become a popular feature of major league uniforms.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
March 27, 1917
April 22, 1915
April 1, 1950
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Anaheim Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Los Angeles Angels $18.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Three Rivers Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- Comiskey Park 1910 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago White Sox $18.00
- Shibe Park 1909 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Philadelphia A's $18.00
- San Diego Stadium 1969 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your San Diego Padres $18.00