On July 7, 1937, New York Yankees first baseman Lou Gehrig drives in four runs, leading the American League to an 8-3 win in the All-Star Game played at Washington’s Griffith Stadium. The “Iron Horse” pounds out a home run and a double.
The AL wins the All Star game for 2nd time in 15 years, Clemens is perfect for 3 innings and wins MVP
July 15, 1986
1981 the largest crowd in All-Star Game history watches the National League defeat the American League
August 9, 1981
At Forbes Field, Hank Aaron’s 8th-inning single ties the score and a triple hit by Willie Mays plates Aaron with the winning run in the 5 – 4 All-Star victory in the first of the two Mid-Summer Classics to be played during the season. Don Drysdale pitches perfect ball the first three innings.
July 7, 1959
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Riverfront Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- Plate Create $45.00
- Veterans Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Philadelphia Phillies $18.00
- Kauffman Stadium 1973 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Kansas City Royals $30.00
- Metropolitan Stadium 1961 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Minnesota Twins $18.00
- Memorial Stadium "Legacy" 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00