On April 18, 1945, one-armed outfielder Pete Gray makes his debut for the St. Louis Browns. Gray, one of many players recruited to perform during World War II, singles once in four at-bats. He will hit .218 in 234 at-bats in his only major league season.
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
- "Then Roy Said to Mickey. . .": The Best Yankees Stories Ever Told (Best Sports Stories Ever Told) $14.10
- The Chatty Catcher $21.50 – $29.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- Hall of Fame Package $149.00
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00