On June 26, 2010 Paul Konerko hits an 8th-inning homer off Andrew Cashner to snap a 2 – 2 tie and the White Sox extend their winning streak to 11 games, beating their crosstown rivals the Cubs, 3 – 2.
5/15/1974 – The Giants skipped a batter in the eighth inning. In the sixth inning, Bobby Bonds pinch-hit for the pitcher. He stayed in the game in the ninth spot in the order and the new pitcher batted in the first spot. The next time around the order, Bonds homered and Tito Fuentes hit for the pitcher. Mike Phillips should have batted next but Garry Maddox, the number three hitter, came to the plate instead and made an out. The Reds said nothing in this case and eventually won the game, 4-3.
May 15, 1974
November 10, 2014
1990 – With nobody on and two outs in the bottom of the ninth, the Astros come alive for three runs to stun the Pirates, 3-2. They must be living right. On the same day, they acquire a minor-league third baseman, Jeff Bagwell, from Boston for reliever Larry Andersen.
October 15, 2019
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Municipal Stadium 1955 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Kansas City A's $18.00
- Wrigley Field 1916 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago Cubs $18.00
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- Plate Create $45.00
- Anaheim Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Los Angeles Angels $18.00
- Busch Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00