On May 13, 1942, Jim Tobin of the Boston Braves almost single-handedly beats the Chicago Cubs by pitching a five-hitter and hitting three consecutive home runs. Tobin becomes the only modern day pitcher to hit three homers in a game.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Jimmy Wynn becomes the first Astro to hit three homers in one game, becoming the first of only two Houston players to have accomplished the feat in the 34-year history of the Astrodome. In 1994, ‘Toy Cannon’s’ performance will be matched by future Hall of Fame first baseman Jeff Bagwell.
June 15, 1967
July 11, 1985
September 19, 2007
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Yankee Stadium 1923 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your New York Yankees $30.00
- Baker Bowl 1887 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Philadelphia Phillies $18.00
- Oriole Park at Camdon Yards 1992 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Baltimore Orioles $30.00
- Candlestick Park 1960 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your San Francisco Giants $18.00
- The Astrodome 1965 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Houston Astros $18.00
- What Shift? hit 'em where they ain't $13.50 – $19.00