On August 16, 1947, Ralph Kiner hit three homers to lead the Pirates to a wild 12-7 win over the Cardinals. The game featured a then-record 10 home runs, including at least two by four different players. Hank Greenberg also belted two homers in the contest.
Alex Rodriguez slugs his way to the best performance of his career, hitting three home runs in his first three at-bats off Angels pitcher Bartolo Colón. The Yankees win, 12 – 4, as Rodriguez becomes only the 11th player in major league history to collect 10 or more RBI in a game. He is one RBI shy of the American League record of 11 set in 1936 by Hall of Famer and former Yankee Tony Lazzeri, and two short of the major league mark of 12 shared by Jim Bottomley (1924) and Mark Whiten (1993), both of the Cardinals.
April 26, 2005
October 6, 1978
Harold Baines hits three consecutive home runs, including a grand slam, to lead the White Sox over the Tigers, 7 – 0.
July 7, 1982
June 1, 1955
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- Fulton County Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Atlanta Braves $18.00
- Forbes Field 1909 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- 10 Cent Beer Night Milwaukee County Stadium T-Shirt $18.00
- Ump's getting even $21.50 – $29.00
- Busch Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00