On July 18, 1962, Minnesota’s Harmon Killebrew and Bob Allison power grand slam home runs in the first inning, as part of an 11-run outburst. The Twins become the first American League team to hit two grand slams in one inning.
July 18, 1987
September 3, 1977
April 12, 1981
Willie Mays becomes the all-time National League right-handed home run leader when he connects for his 371st career round-tripper, a fourth-inning solo shot off Chicago’s Larry Jackson in the Giants’ 5-1 victory at Candlestick Park. The San Francisco center fielder surpasses Gil Hodges, who established the mark last season.
April 19, 1963
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1988 Los Angeles Dodgers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Fenway Park 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Boston Red Sox $18.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- Oriole Park at Camdon Yards 1992 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Baltimore Orioles $30.00
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00