On August 16, 1989, minor league pitcher Tom Drees of the Vancouver Canadiens pitches his third no-hitter of the season. The 26-year-old left-hander blanks Calgary in a seven-inning game, the opener of a doubleheader. Drees had previously pitched back-to-back no-hitters on May 23 and 28.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
Former major league reliever Horacio Pina hurls a perfect game for Aguascalientes of the Mexican League
July 12, 1978
August 11, 1937
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Yankee Stadium 1923 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your New York Yankees $30.00
- The Chatty Catcher $21.50 – $29.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00