On July 12, 1951, Allie Reynolds of the New York Yankees no-hits the Cleveland Indians and defeats Bob Feller, 1-0. The game marks the first of two no-hitters that Reynolds will throw in 1951.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
September 9, 2003
Milt Pappas of the Chicago Cubs pitches a no-hitter against the San Diego Padres and comes within one strike of hurling a perfect game
September 2, 1972
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Pittsburgh’s Greatest Teams
- Baseball in Altoona: From the Mountain City to the Curve $12.15
- 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates we are family Championship remembered $31.50 – $39.00
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- Three Rivers Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- Memorial Stadium 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00