On May 7, 2014, Adrian Beltre becomes the fifth player in major league history to hit 100 home runs for three different teams when he goes deep in the Rangers’ 9-2 loss to Colorado at Globe Life Park in Arlington. The 35 year-old third baseman, who joins Alex Rodriguez, Jim Thome, Darrell Evans, and Reggie Jackson in accomplishing the feat, hit 147 homers for the Dodgers (1998-2004) and 103 with the Mariners (2005-09).
Joc Pederson becomes the fourth player in the history of the Pacific Coast League to have a 30-30 season, and the first to accomplish the feat in 80 years, when he steals his 30th base for the Isotopes. The 22 year-old Albuquerque slugger, who has 32 home runs and a .432 slugging percentage in 116 games this season, will join the Dodgers when rosters expand next week.
August 24, 2014
The first Yankees-Red Sox game to go beyond 14 innings without a run being scored in the fabled rivalry between the American League clubs ends dramatically when Alex Rodriguez blasts a two-run walk-off homer in the 15th. A-Rod’s home run, the first the third baseman has hit since July 19th, ends the five-hour and 33 minute marathon.
August 7, 2009
With a seven-run seventh inning in Game 6, the A’s coast to an easy 13-2 victory over the Giants at Shibe Park to win the World Series. Outfielder Danny Murphy leads Philadelphia with four hits, and Chief Bender goes the distance to get the win.
October 26, 1911
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Seattle Kingdome Past Home of Your Seattle Seahawks & Mariners $18.00
- The Greatest Game Ever Pitched: Juan Marichal, Warren Spahn, and the Pitching Duel of the Century $14.95
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- Crosley Field 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- Keepsake Engraved Bats $40.00
- Yankee Stadium 1923 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your New York Yankees $30.00