On July 22, 1968, the Atlanta Braves set a major league record by using five relief pitchers in the ninth inning of their game against the St. Louis Cardinals. Ken Johnson, Ramon Hernandez, Claude Raymond, Dick Kelley, and Cecil Upshaw all take part in preserving a 5-4 victory for the Braves.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
June 1, 1943
May 22, 1911
Babe Adams of the Pittsburgh Pirates and Rube Marquard of the New York Giants engage in a 21-inning pitching duel
July 17, 1914
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- Memorial Stadium "Legacy" 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00
- Comiskey Park 1910 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Chicago White Sox $18.00
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- Crosley Field 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00