On February 2, 1936, the Baseball Writers’ Association announces the results of the first Hall of Fame vote. Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Christy Mathewson, Babe Ruth, and Honus Wagner comprise the inaugural class of Hall of Famers. Several other stars like Cy Young fail to make the grade, but will enter the Hall in later elections.
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- The Visit - Every pitcher has lived through this one $21.50 – $29.00
- Baseball in Altoona: From the Mountain City to the Curve $12.15
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00