On July 19, 1936, Hall of Famer Bob Feller makes his major league debut for the Cleveland Indians. Feller pitches a scoreless inning of one-hit relief against the Washington Senators and picks up his first career strikeout.
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- Pirates By the Numbers: A Complete Team History of the Bucs By Uniform Number $14.99
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- Hall of Fame Package $149.00