On January 23, 1932, the Brooklyn Dodgers acquire future Hall of Fame outfielder Hack Wilson from the St. Louis Cardinals for a minor league pitcher and $45,000 in cash. Wilson will bat .297 with 23 home runs and 123 RBIs for Brooklyn in 1932.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
February 18, 1944
Free agent outfielder Preston Wilson signs a one-year deal with the Astros. His time in Houston lasts only through August but he winds up the year celebrating a World’s Championship with the St. Louis Cardinals.
January 3, 2006
December 11, 1975
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Dave Parker Special $13.50 – $19.00
- Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt $33.50 – $39.50
- This one will have you in stitches $21.50 – $29.00
- Fenway Park 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Boston Red Sox $18.00
- Oriole Park at Camdon Yards 1992 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Baltimore Orioles $30.00
- Oakland Alameda Stadium 1968 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Oakland A's $18.00