On July 2, 1930, Carl Reynolds of the Chicago White Sox hits three consecutive home runs in the second game of a doubleheader. With New York’s cavernous Yankee Stadium providing the setting, two of Reynolds’ home runs are inside-the-parkers.
May 22, 1968
June 30, 1960
August 12, 1966
Jimmy Wynn becomes the first Astro to hit three homers in one game, becoming the first of only two Houston players to have accomplished the feat in the 34-year history of the Astrodome. In 1994, ‘Toy Cannon’s’ performance will be matched by future Hall of Fame first baseman Jeff Bagwell.
June 15, 1967
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- "Then Roy Said to Mickey. . .": The Best Yankees Stories Ever Told (Best Sports Stories Ever Told) $14.10
- Candlestick Park 1960 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your San Francisco Giants $18.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- Pittsburgh’s Greatest Teams