On May 16, 1984, Carlton Fisk of the Chicago White Sox hits for the cycle in a game against the Kansas City Royals. In spite of Fisk’s history-making day, the White Sox lose the game, 7-6.
For the first time in his career, Charlie Gehringer of the Detroit Tigers hits for the cycle, in a 12 – 5 win against the St. Louis Browns. Gehringer does it in order – single, double, triple, home run.
May 27, 1939
April 20, 1937
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- Polo Grounds 1890 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the New York Giants $18.00
- Pirates By the Numbers: A Complete Team History of the Bucs By Uniform Number $14.99
- Riverfront Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00