On May 14, 1978, Dave Kingman of the Chicago Cubs hits three home runs, including a game-winning three-run blast in the 15th inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers. The game marks the second time in his career that “King Kong” has hit three homers and driven in eight runs in a game at Dodger Stadium.
Harold Baines hits three consecutive home runs, including a grand slam, to lead the White Sox over the Tigers, 7 – 0.
July 7, 1982
September 3, 2006
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Plate Create $45.00
- Managers do not like relief pitchers who fail $21.50 – $29.00
- Riverfront Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- 2004 Boston Red Sox World Championship $31.50 – $39.00