On July 22, 1979, future Hall of Famer George Brett clubs three home runs and piles up five RBIs against the Texas Rangers. Brett’s power surge, part of a 23-home run season, lifts the Kansas City Royals to a 7-6 win.
Mets right fielder Dave Kingman, in the team’s 11-0 victory at Dodger Stadium, hits three home runs.
June 4, 1976
April 4, 1994
May 17, 1979
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- "Then Roy Said to Mickey. . .": The Best Yankees Stories Ever Told (Best Sports Stories Ever Told) $14.10
- The Astrodome 1965 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Houston Astros $18.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00