On June 16, 1924, George Kelly homers in his sixth consecutive game, tying a major league record. Kelly, a slugging first baseman on several pennant-winning teams, is elected to the Hall of Fame in 1973.
In his major league debut, A’s Joe Keough hits a home run in his first at-bat. The rookie goes deep off Lindy McDaniel as a pinch-hitter in the eighth, tying the score at 3-to-3 in Oakland’s eventual 4-3 extra inning victory at Yankee Stadium.
August 7, 1968
2000 – Moises Alou slams two home runs and drives in five during a 16-2 bombardment of Pittsburgh. Tony Eusebio and Tim Bogar both have four-hit nights. Chris Holt scatters five hits in a complete-game effort.
October 15, 2019
The Calgary Cannons of the Class AAA Pacific Coast League explode for 35 hits in a 23 – 12 pasting of the Las Vegas Stars. Cannons OF Lee Tinsley goes 7 for 8 in the contest. Calgary ties a PCL record with nine consecutive hits in the 2nd inning.
June 27, 1993
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Dodger Stadium 1962 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Los Angeles Dodgers $30.00
- Sportsman's Park 1931 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the St. Louis Browns $18.00
- Oakland Alameda Stadium 1968 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Oakland A's $18.00
- Polo Grounds 1890 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the New York Giants $18.00
- Anaheim Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Los Angeles Angels $18.00
- 2004 Boston Red Sox World Championship $31.50 – $39.00