On February 13, 1995, the Los Angeles Dodgers sign Japanese pitching star Hideo Nomo to a contract that includes a $2 million signing bonus. Nomo won 78 games for the Kintetsu Buffaloes over the past four seasons. Nomo will become the National League’s Rookie of the Year in 1996.
The Milwaukee Braves trade slugger Joe Adcock and pitcher Jack Curtis to the Cleveland Indians for pitcher Frank Funk and outfielders Don Dillard and Ty Cline. With the addition of Adcock, first base prospect Walt Bond will spend another year in the minors. Bond hit .380 with six home runs in 50 at-bats for Cleveland in September.
November 27, 1962
November 28, 1972
December 30, 1943
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- Managers do not like relief pitchers who fail $21.50 – $29.00
- Plate Create $45.00