On February 13, 1968, the Los Angeles Dodgers trade infielders Ron Hunt and Nate Oliver to the San Francisco Giants for catcher Tom Haller and pitcher Frank Kasheta. Haller will hit .285 as the Dodgers’ regular catcher in 1968 This is the first trade between the two franchises since 1956, when Jackie Robinson was sent to the Giants but retired instead.
November 28, 1967
The New York Yankees send Bump Hadley to the New York Giants for the waiver price and trade infielder Bill Knickerbocker to the Chicago White Sox for catcher Ken Silvestri. The military will claim Silvestri for the next four years.
December 31, 1940
November 28, 2005
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Robison Field 1893 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00
- Shea Stadium 1964 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your New York Mets $18.00
- 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates we are family Championship remembered $31.50 – $39.00
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00