On June 9, 1966, the Minnesota Twins become the first team in American League history to belt five home runs in one inning. Hall of Famer Harmon Killebrew and four other players-Rich Rollins, Zoilo Versalles, Tony Oliva, and Don Mincher-reach the seats against Catfish Hunter and Paul Lindblad in the 9-4 win over the Kansas City A’s.
Frank Robinson of the Baltimore Orioles becomes the first player to hit a home run completely out of Memorial Stadium.
May 8, 1966
May 30, 1962
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- The Pittsburgh Pirates Encyclopedia: Second Edition
- Braves Field 1915 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Boston Braves $18.00
- Shea Stadium 1964 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your New York Mets $18.00
- Sicks Stadium 1969 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Seattle Rainers and Pilots $30.00