On May 18, 2004, Randy Johnson of the Diamondbacks hurls a perfect game – the first no-hitter in Arizona franchise history. Johnson defeats the Atlanta Braves, 2-0. It’s the second no-hitter for Johnson, who turned the trick against the Tigers on June 2, 1990, while he was with the Mariners.
Boston Red Sox ace Cy Young pitches the third no-hitter of his career when he shuts down the New York Highlanders, 8-0.
June 30, 1908
Mike Scott of the Houston Astros fires a division clinching no-hitter against the San Francisco Giants
September 25, 1986
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Event Page Sponsorship $10.00
- Ump's getting even $21.50 – $29.00
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- The Dave Coverly Collection $21.50 – $29.00
- The Visit - Every pitcher has lived through this one $21.50 – $29.00