On May 18, 2004, Randy Johnson of the Diamondbacks hurls a perfect game – the first no-hitter in Arizona franchise history. Johnson defeats the Atlanta Braves, 2-0. It’s the second no-hitter for Johnson, who turned the trick against the Tigers on June 2, 1990, while he was with the Mariners.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
August 17, 1992
The A’s Vida Blue no-hits the Twins, 6 – 0, becoming the youngest pitcher to perform the feat since Paul Dean, 36 years ago to the day. The only baserunner against Blue is Harmon Killebrew, who walks in the 4th inning. Bert Campaneris, who helps Blue with a leaping catch on George Mitterwald in the 5th, adds a triple and home run. An Oakland crowd of only 4,284 watches Blue’s 2nd major league start.
September 21, 1970
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Baseball in Altoona: From the Mountain City to the Curve $12.15
- Griffith Stadium 1911 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Senators $18.00
- Event Page Sponsorship $10.00
- Three Rivers Stadium 1971 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- Managers do not like relief pitchers who fail $21.50 – $29.00
- The Dave Coverly Collection $21.50 – $29.00