Washington Senators steal an American League record 13 bases in a 16-5 win over the New York Highlanders.
June 28, 1907
Dan McGann of the New York Giants collects five stolen bases in one game against the Brooklyn Superbas to set a major league record, a feat not duplicated until August 24, 1974, by Davey Lopes. Otis Nixon eventually will set a new mark with six stolen bases on June 16, 1991.
May 27, 1904
August 30, 1974
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- Pittsburgh’s Greatest Teams
- The 50 Greatest Players in Pittsburgh Pirates History $30.00
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- Robison Field 1893 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00