On July 14, 1946, Lou Boudreau of the Cleveland Indians collects four doubles and a home run in the first game of a doubleheader against the Boston Red Sox. Ted Williams overshadows Boudreau by hitting three homers and driving in eight runs to lead the Sox to an 11-10 win.
Harold Baines hits three consecutive home runs, including a grand slam, to lead the White Sox over the Tigers, 7 – 0.
July 7, 1982
September 10, 1950
August 16, 2019
April 4, 1994
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- Fenway Park 1912 Baseball Tee Shirt - Home of Your Boston Red Sox $18.00
- Dave Coverly Collection $21.50 – $29.00
- San Diego Stadium 1969 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your San Diego Padres $18.00
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00