On May 18, 1968, Washington Senators slugger Frank Howard ties an American League record by homering in his sixth consecutive game. With a pair of home runs against Detroit Tigers ace Mickey Lolich, Howard now has 10 home runs in his last six games, also a record.
Minnesota Twins become the first team in American League history to belt five home runs in one inning.
June 9, 1966
Ralph Kiner of the Pittsburgh Pirates becomes the first player to lead the National League in home runs for seven consecutive seasons
September 27, 1952
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates we are family Championship remembered $31.50 – $39.00
- Pirates By the Numbers: A Complete Team History of the Bucs By Uniform Number $14.99
- Wake Up with some of the most famous bats with the lumber company mug $12.50 – $17.50
- All Star Ultimate Package $49.00
- 1984 Detroit Tiger Bless You Boys Poster $11.50 – $29.00