On May 18, 1968, Washington Senators slugger Frank Howard ties an American League record by homering in his sixth consecutive game. With a pair of home runs against Detroit Tigers ace Mickey Lolich, Howard now has 10 home runs in his last six games, also a record.
Mark McGwire becomes the fourth major leaguer to hit a home run over the left field roof at Tiger Stadium
April 20, 1997
In an exhibition game at the University of Southern California, Mickey Mantle propels a home run estimated at 654 to 660 feet.
March 26, 1951
Dick Allen’s 529-foot blast clears the left-center field roof, over the Coke Sign, at Connie Mack Stadium
May 29, 1965
July 29, 1919
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- The Hidden Fan $21.50 – $29.00
- Shibe Park 1909 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Philadelphia A's $18.00
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- Memorial Stadium 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00