On May 11, 1932, Wild Bill Hallahan of the St. Louis Cardinals ties a record by uncorking three wild pitches in one inning. Hallahan’s bout with wildness takes place in the 12th inning of a 6-3 loss to the Brooklyn Dodgers.
Wes Ferrell of the Cleveland Indians becomes the first pitcher in the 20th century to win 20 or more games in each of his first four season
August 21, 1932
The Rockies become the fourth National League team, the only one this century, not to record a shutout during the season.
October 3, 1993
Rick Rhoden of the New York Yankees becomes the first pitcher to start a game as a designated hitter
June 11, 1988
June 26, 1968
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Seals Stadium 1959 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the San Francisco Seals $18.00
- Pirates By the Numbers: A Complete Team History of the Bucs By Uniform Number $14.99
- Forbes Field 1909 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Pittsburgh Pirates $18.00
- What Shift? hit 'em where they ain't $13.50 – $19.00
- Tiger Stadium 1918 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Detroit Tigers $18.00
- County Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Milwaukee Brewers & Braves $18.00