On February 18, 1922, the Cincinnati Reds trade future Hall of Famer Rube Marquard and shortstop Larry Kopf to the Boston Braves for pitcher Jack Scott. Marquard, a 17-game winner in 1921, will fall to 11-15 in for the Braves in 1922.
About The Author
We make your memories come to life!
St. Louis Cardinals trade ace pitcher Mort Cooper to the Boston Braves for pitcher Red Barrett and $60,000 in cash
May 23, 1945
The Cubs trade reliever Kyle Farnsworth his inconsistency out of the bullpen last season made him very unpopular with the Wrigley Field fans.
February 9, 2005
February 13, 1968
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Maz Walkoff Win $31.50 – $39.00
- 1984 Bless You Boys Detroit Tigers World Championship $31.50 – $39.00
- Sicks Stadium 1969 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Seattle Rainers and Pilots $30.00
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- National Park 1950 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Washington Nationals $18.00
- Busch Stadium 1966 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your St. Louis Cardinals $18.00