On April 26, 1988, New York Mets first baseman Keith Hernandez hits a pair of home runs and drives in seven runs during a 13-4 rout of the Atlanta Braves. The seven RBI give Hernandez 1,000 for his major league career.
Pete Rose of the Philadelphia Phillies breaks Stan Musial’s all-time National League hit record with hit No. 3,631.
August 10, 1981
September 16, 1996
July 15, 2001
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- 56: Joe Dimaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports $17.47
- The Visit - Every pitcher has lived through this one $21.50 – $29.00
- Pirates By the Numbers: A Complete Team History of the Bucs By Uniform Number $14.99
- "Then Roy Said to Mickey. . .": The Best Yankees Stories Ever Told (Best Sports Stories Ever Told) $14.10
- Boston Strong! 2013 Boston Red Sox World Championship Remembered $29.50 – $38.00
- MVP Ultimate Fan Package $99.00