On June 10, 2008 Ken Griffey Jr. of the Cincinnati Reds becomes the 6th player in major league history to hit 600 home runs when he connects off Mark Hendrickson of the Florida Marlins. He joins a select club counting only Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, Willie Mays and Sammy Sosa as members.
1986 – Glenn Davis swats two home runs and a double in leading a 6-3 triumph at Pittsburgh. Rick Rhoden and Bob Walk are his victims. Kevin Bass adds a solo shot to the winning effort.
October 19, 2019
David Price, with his 11-strikeout performance in the Rays’ 5-1 victory over the Pirates, has whiffed at least ten batters in five straight games, marking the 22nd time a pitcher has accomplished the feat in major league history. The 28 year-old southpaw joins an impressive group of hurlers that includes Pedro Martinez (6), Randy Johnson (8), Nolan Ryan (3), Curt Schilling (1), J.R. Richard (1), Dwight Gooden (1), and Johan Santana, who, in 2004, was the last to accomplished the deed.
June 25, 2014
Dave Kingman cracks a 2-run 2-out home run in the bottom of the 17th inning to give the Mets a 4 – 2 win over the Expos. Kingman has 3 RBI in the game.
June 10, 1983
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Dave Parker Special $13.50 – $19.00
- Ebbets Field 1913 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of the Brooklyn Dodgers $18.00
- 10 Cent Beer Night Milwaukee County Stadium T-Shirt $18.00
- Memorial Stadium "Legacy" 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00
- Dave Coverly Collection $21.50 – $29.00
- Memorial Stadium 1954 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Baltimore Orioles $18.00