On July 11, 1985, Nolan Ryan of the Houston Astros becomes the first pitcher in history to record 4,000 strikeouts. Ryan notches the milestone when he fans New York Mets outfielder Danny Heep on three pitches in the sixth inning.
July 13, 1934
The Rockies become the fourth National League team, the only one this century, not to record a shutout during the season.
October 3, 1993
September 19, 1931
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
Join the community
- Riverfront Stadium 1970 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your Cincinnati Reds $18.00
- Oriole Park at Camdon Yards 1992 Baseball Sweatshirt Crewneck or Hoodie - Home Of Your Baltimore Orioles $30.00
- Managers do not like relief pitchers who fail $21.50 – $29.00
- Event Page Sponsorship $10.00
- Player Page Sponsorship $25.00
- Shea Stadium 1964 Baseball Tee Shirt - Past Home of Your New York Mets $18.00