Chicago White Sox Dick Allen 1972 American League MVP 1972 | Chicago White Sox | Dick Allen Join...Read More
Category: NL MVP
SEARCH Games, Players, Dates
- Detroit Tigers Take on New York Yankees April 28 1968Full Radio Broadcast of the Detriot Tigers and New York Yankees. The Game features future Hall of Famer Al Kaline.
- Ken Johnson pitches a no-hitter for Houston Full Radio Broadcast April 23 1964On April 23, 1964, At Colt Stadium Ken Johnson of the Houston Colt .45s becomes the first major leaguer to hurl a nine-inning no-hitter and lose the game. The knuckleballing right-hander goes down to defeat, 1-0. Johnson throws widly on Pete Rose’s bunt attempt, and Rose was allowed to take second base and after a ground […]
- Full Radio Broadcast Baltimore @ New York YankeesBaltimore Orioles take on the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium.
- TONY CONIGLIARO MAKES HIS DEBUTApril 16, 1964 Tony Conigliaro makes his debut against the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium. The Red Sox win 4-3, in extra innings and Tony C goes 1-5 in his debut.
- World Series Game 2 San Francisco vs New York Yankees October 5 1962On October 5, 1962 – World Series Game 2 The San Francisco Giants scored two runs in Game 2, in the first when Chuck Hiller hit a leadoff double off Ralph Terry and scored on two ground outs, then in the seventh when Willie McCovey smashed a tremendous home run over the right-field fence to […]
- Giants and Dodgers play 165th game of season to decide to PennantOn October 3, 1962 -- At Dodger Stadium, the Giants beat Los Angeles, 6-4, to take the rubber game of the best-of-three National League playoffs, clinching the National League pennant. LA shortstop Maury Wills sets a major league record for the most games played in a season, appearing in all of his team's 165 games. […]
- Bob Turley & Mickey Mantle top Kansas City A's Radio BroadcastJune 28 1960 - Bob Cerv delivers a check swing double to break a tie in the 8th keeping the Yankees in First Place over the Orioles. Mantle hits his 17th homerun of the season. Bob Turley picks up his 10th win
- Yankees set the Homerun Record vs Red Sox Radio BroadcastOn September 30, 1960 - The Yankees beat the Red Sox, 6 - 5, and set a new American League record for homers with 192. Tony Kubek and Jesse Gonder hit the homers today as the Bombers win their 13th straight.
- Nolan Ryan pitches the Mets to the World SeriesOctober 6, 1969 In what would be his last-ever postseason appearance, Hank Aaron put the Braves up 2–0 in the first inning with a two-run home run, his third of the series, off of Gary Gentry. Once again, the downfall of the Braves was their inability to stave off the hot Met hitters. Tommie Agee […]
- Ted Williams hits 3 run walk off homerun - 1941 All Star GameOn July 8, 1941, at Briggs Stadium, Boston Red Sox star Ted Williams, hitting .405 at the break, hits a dramatic two-out, three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth inning, off Chicago Cubs P Claude Passeau giving the American League a 7-5 win in the All-Star Game. Williams's 4 RBI are matched by National […]
- Detroit Tigers Take on New York Yankees April 28 1968 April 28, 2021
- Ken Johnson pitches a no-hitter for Houston Full Radio Broadcast April 23 1964 April 25, 2021
- Full Radio Broadcast Baltimore @ New York Yankees April 24, 2021
- TONY CONIGLIARO MAKES HIS DEBUT April 17, 2021
- World Series Game 2 San Francisco vs New York Yankees October 5 1962 April 14, 2021
- Pedro Martinez Immaculate Inning March 31, 2021
- Giants and Dodgers play 165th game of season to decide to Pennant March 26, 2021
- Bob Turley & Mickey Mantle top Kansas City A's Radio Broadcast March 17, 2021
- Yankees set the Homerun Record vs Red Sox Radio Broadcast March 16, 2021
- Nolan Ryan pitches the Mets to the World Series March 11, 2021